January 22, 2013 2 Comments
Several of the Mott Library’s online resources offer mobile apps and mobile websites designed to work on smartphones and tablets.
- The EBSCOhost mobile app allows you to search EBSCO databases including Academic Search Complete and CINAHL. EBSCOhost is compatible with Android, iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices. In addition to downloading the app, you need to authenticate your device.
- The ebrary mobile app allows you to download an e-book to your mobile device for up to 2 weeks so you can read the e-book offline. Download the ebrary mobile app to use on your iPhone and iPad or Android smartphone and tablet. Please note: you only need to download an e-book if you want to read it in a location where you do not have internet access.
- The BookMyne mobile app allows you to search the Mott Library catalog, place holds, and view or renew items you have checked out. BookMyne is compatible with Apple and Android devices.
- The JSTOR website is designed with ease of navigation in mind, either with a mouse or on a touch screen.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education’s mobile website offers links to featured articles and articles from the section, In The News.
- The LibGuides mobile website allows you to easily navigate libguides created by the Mott Library to help you find the best online resources for a particular subject.
- The LibAnswers mobile website allows you to ask questions or read FAQs about Mott Library resources and services.
- The LibCal mobile website allows you to reserve the group study room or presentation practice room.
Summary Chart: Mott Library Resources and Mobile Access
See Mott Library’s Online Resources Libguide for more information about using our online resources.